So I know that we all post about how crazy our lives are and how being a mom is insane, but seriously, I feel like it just doesn't stop around here.
Ainsley is still on half day dues to complications with their new school campus.
I'm working several hours a day still.
Jim's car is broken.
My car is broken.
Dance class for all three girls started this week.
Ainsley fell in the mud the other day at school and I had to go down and take her some clean clothes.
Caelan refuses to use a potty, I can't afford more diapers.
My electric bill was $520.
Halloween is coming and stupid me decided to make all of our costumes.
Don't forget the Sunbeam calling that is growing increasingly frustrating, despite my efforts to remain positive.
Wedding up north next weekend that I need to attend.
Birthday party this weekend up north that I have to miss. :(
My dishes haven't been done in three days because I've barely been home due to dance lessons, "Spend the day with your 8th grader at Kyrene Middle School", and picking up and dropping off Ainsley.
I could go on, but I have to make Cae breakfast before my work for the day arrives.
And just so you all know, even though this was kind of a downer post, I'm really not down...just insanely overwhelmed.
Life is good, but it's a little over the top and lacking some balance.
4 comments:
Big hugs! Unfortunately, I know how you feel right now. I hope we can both find a good balance soon! :)
go on a date with Jim, maybe on bikes since your cars are broken.
That sucks, didn't know they were down.
You are working alot, hopefully the paycheck makes it all feel worth it.
I think we all feel like this sometimes. You don't even want to take a look up my stairs! Because of all the craziness in my life my upstaris is seriously overlooked! Take some prozac for me, would ya!
I am feeling the same with all the overwhelming feeling to.
Post a Comment