Sunday, October 19, 2008

Caelan-ism

We were at my mom's house and Caelan was being super crabby and screaming and crying just to scream and cry.

My dad, the funny man that he is (or thinks he is) hands her a full can of diet Pepsi just to shut her up. Before I could even bend down to take it away from her, she takes a huge gulp, lets out a deep sigh and says "That's better."

Then she handed me the can, walked to the family room, sat down and watched television.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, that is funny! I have to agree with her DP always takes the edge off any tantrum I have! Alexis loves it too and insists and taking sips off mine or she throws a tantrum.

Ashley said...

Haha that is funny!

Angie said...

lol! That is too funny. What a cute kid.

Serin said...

ROFL!