Sunday, January 25, 2009

The sickies

I seriously can't seem to get my family healthy. Caelan is full of mucus again, Jim has a sore throat and my throat is feeling the tickle now too along with a cough.

I feel like we JUST got over 2 months of breathing treatments with Ainsley and perpetual diahrea with Caelan and now we're at it again. And of course it always seems to hit on the weekends meaning we've been missing church and I think everyone's starting to think we're apostates.

I'm thinking I might need to take Shanda's advice on the echinacea because seriously, I have no idea what else to do, blah!

3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm a huge believer in in echinacea (sp?) and vitamin c. Anytime I feel a cold coming on I start popping them twice a day and it usually nips it in the bud before I really get sick! Theyre great!

Serin said...

vit C, B complex and D drops. Certainly couldn't hurt! {hugs}

Unknown said...

sad sorry they are so sick.