I wasn't going to make it public because I know it's a little extreme, but I'm on day 5 of the hcg diet. It's going well. Shots are no big deal. I'm creating good habits of drinking more water, enjoying organics, and learning how to do daily tasks without a brownie in my hand. I figure I'll come out the other end with a better ability to control what I eat and to be healthier for my kids.
And I won't be 30 pounds overweight anymore...
It's a huge lesson in self control that I never thought I would have the ability to do so it's also giving me more confidence in myself to do the things that are going to make our family stronger (insert long list of must do's here).
Jorden started cheer practice this week and it sounds like she is enjoying it.
All three girls have dance recital this weekend.
Swimming lessons started this week and Caelan is not taking to it well....screaming bloody murder.
Summer has been mild so far so I'm bracing myself for the nasty heat to come.
There is too much going on at the moment so I'm stressed which means my face has broken out horribly. I'm confident that after this week things will get better and I'll get more sleep.
I do have pictures so I'll try to upload this weekend.
3 comments:
I am doing that diet as well...not working for me...I am starving on it. I found out later, maybe I am too thin for it. Anyway, Jake is doing that exact diet and I am depressed now. Good luck...you'll do great!
Zits came be toxins exiting your body... that's a good thing. Glad the diet is going well for you so far!
*can* be
Post a Comment