Monday, July 13, 2009

same ol'

Hmm....where to start

I got the girls' flower girl dresses ordered for Nicole's wedding, they are SO cute. They are floor length and the sash will be blue of course.



I'm horribly anxious for school to start. Ainsley is bored and acting out and she just needs to have something else fill her day that does not consist of fighting and screaming.

Been working a lot. Made a little more this month than I did last month, every little bit helps right?

REALLY looking forward to the wedding next month. It will be fun to have a change of scenery for a short week.

I've lost 20 pounds on the diet. I wish it had been more but I cheated a couple weekends so it's my own fault. But still, 20 pounds definitely made a difference. At least I have clothes I can wear now. I'll probably do another 3 weeks in the fall.

Jorden has been busy with cheer and Caelan is doing great in swimming lessons...contemplating putthing Ainsley in dance for a month, maybe.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go on the weight loss! I would love to lose 20 pounds... actually, I need to lose 40. Where can I find more info about the program you did?

5littlenordstroms said...

we need some after pics

Nash said...

those look so pretty. sorry i flaked today. stupid PERIOD!