For once my absence is because of things that are going on and not because of lack of interest. I'm the Webelo's leader now, the girls started ballet class, so that combined with gymnastics and preschool and I'm a little flustered.
I also worked a little extra last week so Hanna could take it a bit easy. Kyle will be here this week though so hopefully things calm down a little bit for her.
I've been reading a lot and that seems to take up blogging time as well.
Ainsley's still having her little problem but we got in to see a specialist next week and hopefully we can get some answers.
Caelan can't seem to get over this allergy/asthma thing so her cough is terrible :(.
And now it's off to gymnastics.
Jorden went to her first 14+ stake dance on Saturday and had a BLAST!
2 comments:
first stake dance? that's awesome. Hugs to Cae and I hope you'll get answers/ help for Ains.
Whoa, I can't believe she is old enough for dances!
Girl, you are crazy-busy, I hope it settles down!
Post a Comment