Sunday, November 8, 2009

Minor update




Cae is a big ball of crabby and driving me crazy these days.

Had my yearly visit and due to stupid complications, I now have to have my IUD surgically removed.

My house is really messy and I'm too lazy to clean it.

Getting sick so I'm exhausted.
Where is the cooler weather!

5 comments:

Darren and Natalie said...

Amen, sista!

Teri said...

I had to have my IUD surgically removed as well! I only had mine for 4 days though!!! The recovery sucks! Call if you want to vent.

Holly said...

SORRY!!! I wish I wasn't stuck on one foot or I'd come bring you a diet coke.

Unknown said...

What iud do you have and how long have you had it? That really scares me

Serin said...

Yikes about the IUD! I just got mine put in! What do they have to do to remove it??

You look really good in that last picture :)