Friday, February 12, 2010

Ashleyism

So I own two pair of glasses. My newer ones with the good lenses got snapped in half (thank you Lillie!) and the other pair is a good frame but the lenses are from 8 years ago and don't help me at all. So the night before I was supposed to leave for NYC I was completely bugged because I wanted my glasses for Wicked because my contacts sometimes only last a few hours before they start bugging me and I didn't want my eyes bugging me in the middle of a Broadway musical.

So I pulled the lenses out of the broken frame and attempted to put them in the old frame with the bad lenses. They were just a tiny bit too small so I got some superglue and MADE them fit....it worked. And the lenses have a gap above and below them and they just look absolutely ridiculous...but it worked.

And I'm a huge dork.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Do you need some tape with that?