Hurt my back like you wouldn't believe, though honestly I think it has nothing to do with being pregnant and a lot to do with sleeping on the cold hard ground after my air mattress sprung a leak. It is feeling mildly better today but dang I'm a mess!
Still have prego nausea. French toast tasted yummy tonight though and my mom made me eat peanuts earlier which also helped.
Hopefully we can see the goods at the ultrasound next Friday! Anyone wanna venture a guess?
Ainsley is headed to Wisconsin with my mom on Thursday, gonna miss her like crazy! She's insanely excited to go though and ecstatic that she will likely be able to witness little Pepper being born. I've been letting her watch Baby Story lately and I'm glad she understands why she can't be there when this little one is born but that doesn't mean she isn't sad about it.
KK is a monster but I love her.
Night!
3 comments:
I'll guess boy for you!!! Can't wait to find out
I'm guessing boy too. CANNOT WAIT! So excited that Ains is coming. She'll have tons of fun with Addie and G.
Post a Comment