Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Routine

Well school has started for Ainsley and preschool for Caelan. Piano started a week after that and Caelan's dance classes start this week.

Ainsley had a really bad asthma attack after PE yesterday so we took her back in and they've switched her from the machine to an inhaler including a rescue inhaler for school so hopefully that takes care of the problem because I don't want her to have to sit out.

Her reading is just amazing to me. I love that she loves to read. She reminds me of me when I was younger :). She has taken it on herself to read US bedtime stories instead of the other way around. Even KK lets her and thinks it's cool that big sister reads her stories instead of mom or dad.

Quinn is getting bigger and I'm still completely shocked at how much she moves at this size. I'm in BIG trouble when she gets bigger because she is relentless!

Jordie just had her 15th birthday but I haven't seen her since then because she had a party at her mom's house that weekend. Hopefully we'll get to give her her present this weekend.

Completely consumed with work, new schedules, baby bump and Mallory's wedding so things are definitely chaotic right now. I'm trying to let the girls do the things they want right now though because after Christmas we will have a massive slow down for a few months.

We decided that instead of having the baby in our room, we are going to enclose the loft upstairs and make another bedroom. With Jim taking the downstairs room for an office, it just seems like having another upstairs would make things a lot simpler. We use it for toy storage so I figure we'll just get creative and organized with the toys and make it all work out. Jorden will get to keep her own room and when the baby sleeps better we will move KK in there too and let Ains have her own room too.

Back to finishing work so I can go to bed and put my swollen feet up!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a lot of exciting things going on at your house! I love the name Quinn :)