Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Coo Coo

I love baby talk! She doesn't smile a whole lot yet but she is just so stinkin' happy. She's so mellow. She reminds me a lot of Ainsley as a baby. She's just happy to be alive and what else matters?

I feel extremely blessed to have the three little girls that I have (and the fabulous Jorden). I had that epiphany yesterday. My children are amazing. They fight when I want them to be quiet, they giggle and tease when it's time to go to bed, they want ice cream at dinner time, but they are truly wonderful little girls.

Ainsley is the sweetest, happiest, most helpful little girl I could have asked for.

Caelan might not be as sweet or happy all the time, but the girl knows how to have fun for sure and she can ALWAYS make us laugh.

I'm not sure what Quinn has in store for us but being a blessing that came into this world when we didn't think we would venture into babyhood again, I'm sure she has a divine place and I can't wait to find out what it is and where she fits with the other beautiful spirits that live in this house.

4 comments:

Jill said...

True blessing. Love you.

Serin said...

Aw, I love Mommy Moments! ♥

Barnes Blog said...

I like this post a LOT. I love Jordan(sp) too. I can't believe she has as big as she is. Holy Cow, talk about a beauty, all your girls are gorgeous!

Nash said...

Sweeeeet! all true too.