Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hunter!

I get to have my Hanna tomorrow!  I'm so beyond excited to see her and the kids. 

Quinny had bananas mixed with a little cereal this morning and liked it even better than the first time.  Maybe the solid foods will put some meat on her bones.

Nana is in the hospital again with a second stroke so prayers would be appreciated.  Jonathan said kids aren't a good idea so Jim is going to see her today I think while he is in town.

It's good to be home but my stupid mattress is already killing my back.  A new mattress is not in the cards right now so I don't know what to do :(

Taking kiddos to the doctor tomorrow and then it's party time for all the Hunter kids.  Guthrie, Sullivan and Penelope joint birthday party.  Bring on the cake!

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

See a Chiro!!!!!!!
I want some cake, and some Hunter time. Seriously, I want to be near everyone again, but not in AZ. Hmmmm.