Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goal time

I've decided that I'm going to make a goal of using all of my fabric stash by Christmas.  I'm banning myself from purchasing more in order to obtain this goal.  The only exception will be thread, elastic, etc.  NO FABRIC!  I have a decent stash of quilting cottons, several yards of knits, solid and print, some chiffon's and satins and lots of lace.

Should be interesting.  I would apologize in advance if you end up with a homemade Christmas gift, but I would be lying, mwahaha.

Project #1 is a quilt square for a Bai Jia Bei (100 good wishes quilt) for a dear friend hoping to adopt in the near future.  Pictures will follow each project.  And most will be for my girls of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great goal, good luck!

The Williamson's said...

Love it! Cant wait to see what you make :)