Saturday, August 11, 2012

Land of the living...momentarily

Happy 11 years of marriage to my sweetheart.  We had a nice dinner out last night and went to see The Dark Knight.  It was sweet and simple and perfect :)

The girls went back to school at Rover this past week and they are loving every minute of it.  Ainsley is in 4th grade and is so excited to be starting orchestra.  She has decided to play the viola and I could NOT be happier!

Caelan started 1st grade and very badly wants to start dance lessons again so once things settle down after school starts, we may need to look into that.

My little sister Mallory got married last weekend and it was very sweet, pictures to come shortly of course.  They are on the camera at my mom's house so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I cut about 8" off my hair a few days ago.  I figured with school starting, it wasn't practical to be necessitating 45 minutes for blow drying the mop so I'm quite pleased with the new faster hairdo.

Quinn reached her 18 month milestone and now gets to go to nursery which makes church oh so enjoyable finally!  She is quite a little monster but man does that kid make us all laugh.

Ainsley turns 9 next week and we are celebrating her birthday tomorrow at my mom's house.

More pictures to come shortly!




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

love the hair!

Cessa said...

Awesome hair! (Duh.) and this pic of Quinn is hilarious! I didn't realize you still kept up your blog. I will have to visit more frequently :)