Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Better late than never

Remember this?

I was contacted today by the Maricopa city prosecutor's office and I have been scheduled for a deposition with the defendent's attorney on September 26th.

They wanted to know if I was willing to testify against him.

Um, hell yes!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Woah Crazy! I always feel a little torn on drunk drivers in that kind of situation. I mean, his whole life is seriously about to be ruined because of (hopefully) one serious mistake. Its super sad, but at the same time the law is the law and he could have killed someone (like you or your kids!) I hope he figures his life out.

Serin said...

Good luck with that!

Nash said...

good luck.
we witnessed (couple yrs ago) a drunk driver in front of us cross into oncoming traffic and hit two vans. It was awful. One of the girls was getting married that week. It was a mess and the drunk woman was so out of it. We noticed about a minute before it happened that this lady was swerving a bit and BAM it happened. So surreal.