Still here, still busy.
Wedding last weekend, fun but a lot of driving. No pictures....yet....I'm working on it.
Ainsley read me a book! It freaking rocks! She can read most of Go Dog Go and Hop on Pop...allbeit slow, but she can sound out the words, so cute.
She has a recitation in front of her whole school on Wednesday of the pledge of allegiance. I'm going to try and get it on video, she says it perfectly.
Caelan refuses the toilet but also refuses to wear a diaper (yes, you're definitely envisioning the correct kind of messes I've been cleaning up)
This week will be insanely busy with work (two out of the five employees are out of town so I'll have almost a double load all week long)
Mom is going to Mexico so I have to babysit her dog and her friend's dog for the weekend AND make conference breakfast for everyone...Conference breakfast is a Guthrie family tradition. And it totally ROCKS.
I'm thinking I need to get some pictures on here, what a boring blog. I can't believe you people read this thing.
echo
echo
echo
3 comments:
Was this your brother's wedding?
Sounds like you have lots of things keeping you on your toes. I gotta tell you, I would be duct taping a diaper to my kid... or taping them to the potty. lol
Hope the dog sitting, etc goes well! And I agree you need more pictures!
Ewww, dog sitting?? You're a saint. I don't really like babysitting - and I definitely don't do dogs.
I expected a crazy heavy workload yesterday, but didn't get that much. Did you? Maybe it is coming today?
Thanks for the add. I missed you. mmm I want some conference breakfast.
Post a Comment