Okay, so I love charter schools. I like their teaching methods and just their whole structure.
But Ainsley's charter school is still very new. They're still in a temporary campus and still finding their groove.
So with the schedule change I had to take Ainsley to the public school instead. I took her over today after registering her yesterday, and I'm in love with it!
Her teacher is AWESOME! The office was organized and smooth running. The cafeteria is all digital, so after setting up her account I can now just add money to it online, from home.
I was nervous about the change, but after today, I'm so so so excited for Ainsley!
And yes I will put her back in the charter hopefully next year and hopefully they've worked out some of the bugs and I will love it too, but for now, I'm incredibly pleased.
3 comments:
I am glad you are happy. I keep wondering how people with a lot of kiddos or those who work are handling all this craziness at Legacy. What school is she in now?
Glad you like the public school! I was really apprehensive about sending Britney to public school, but have definitely fallen in love with ours, too! :)
That is so great! I think she'll have an awesome time at school this year. Honestly, having a kid in school is stressful enough. You know their homework is more like your homework and their required reading is actually YOUR required reading - so definitely go with the well-oiled machine-type school for now. I hope the charter school gets settled for next year. :)
Post a Comment