I was sure I would be fine, I walked a mile last Sunday and I was a little sore but bearable, so today I went two miles and by the time I got home my foot was burning in pain :(
Being a klutz sucks.
I'm horribly overwhelmed with dentist appointments, doctor's appointments, therapy (yes, therapy), and dance classes (which I should NOT have added to our schedule this year), and baby hunger, and being mad at myself, and wishing I was more willing to use this blog as an outlet (it's not that I have any problems telling any one of my readers what I'm really feeling, but I have no inclination to put any of it down where I would have to read it again).
I'm so tired. Caelan hasn't slept "normally" in almost two months now, so of course that means I've been losing sleep for two months too.
I have to get back to work now.
3 comments:
{hugs} wish I had something comforting to say :(
How can baby hunger and a non-sleeping two-year-old go hand in hand?? I don't know - but Biology is a b*%^$#, isn't she? :p You're doing great with the juggling - keep it up! :)
Big hugs!
Post a Comment