Congratulations! How did you do it? We are getting somewhere with Cian, but it isn't consistent.
Sweet! Wanna come train Riley? (I almost wrote Brayden, you can train him too if you like :P)
Wahoo!!! Congrats. I wish my youngest was potty trained, but I think i'll wait a bit more before I try. :)
YIPEE!! That's GREAT news. It's so hard to potty train, but SO worth it in the end, as you know. Way to go both of you!
Good news. I need Sully here to get vance interested again.I am ready for Cafe rio anytime. As soon as I know when my thing is scheduled.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations! How did you do it? We are getting somewhere with Cian, but it isn't consistent.
Sweet! Wanna come train Riley? (I almost wrote Brayden, you can train him too if you like :P)
Wahoo!!! Congrats. I wish my youngest was potty trained, but I think i'll wait a bit more before I try. :)
YIPEE!! That's GREAT news. It's so hard to potty train, but SO worth it in the end, as you know. Way to go both of you!
Good news. I need Sully here to get vance interested again.
I am ready for Cafe rio anytime. As soon as I know when my thing is scheduled.
Post a Comment