www.bodybugg.com
So excited!
HA! Got mine on my arm right now.
you're hilarious. I think those are so cool!!!I'll just wait til you lose all the weight you want and then borrow yours since they are $$$. :p
Love it! I'm getting one too...I have to find the money first, but I'm getting one! Let us know how you're liking it.
I have never even heard of such a thing. I want one.
I never hear of them before I looked at the site they look cool.
what is it??? I have to look now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HA!
Got mine on my arm right now.
you're hilarious. I think those are so cool!!!
I'll just wait til you lose all the weight you want and then borrow yours since they are $$$. :p
Love it! I'm getting one too...I have to find the money first, but I'm getting one! Let us know how you're liking it.
I have never even heard of such a thing. I want one.
I never hear of them before I looked at the site they look cool.
what is it??? I have to look now.
Post a Comment