Thursday, January 15, 2009

phew

So I'm totally loving my bodybugg...you wouldn't believe how many calories you burn when you paint! (yes, I'm painting my living room)

And when I upload my calories for the day and realize I'm going to be short, I'll go downstairs and clean for an hour to burn some extra, so I think Jim totally loves the thing too! I should have gotten this a year ago :)

But now I want a bike. Ainsley got a bike for Christmas and she's smoking fast on it, Cae got new training wheels for Ainsley's old bike, and now all that's missing is one for me! I'm trying to think of which organs I could sell to get me a snazzy cruiser...you only need one kidney right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome I so want one.

Hanna said...

You can live with only one kidney - but then you have to give up Diet Pepsi forever!!! Worth it??? NOOOO WAY!! ;)

Serin said...

You could sell your eggs ;)

Jill said...

You can go to my old fertility center and give yours eggs $4000 a pop. No joke. I saw it on the news.

Unknown said...

cool.

Shelly said...

this has nothing to do with the bodybugg, but i just wanted to tell you that your header pic is the cutest thing i've ever seen!! you always get the good pics :( i hate my camera!! what can I SELL to get a new camera???

Mimi said...

so cool! I am looking for a bike myself. Good luck!