So I hate admitting this but Caelan has completely regressed back to diapers due mostly to a stomach bug that we can't seem to get rid of. As soon as we think it's gone, she's blowing out again, yummy.
So anyway, in a diaper today she popped of course and she puts her hands up in the air and says "aah, not again! I just pooped 80 times!" Yes my dear, you did.
Ainsley has learned to whistle. Totally cute and seriously annoying.
Jim will be home tomorrow night.
2 comments:
so funny, 80 times huh! Alexis had a stomach bug and we put her in pull ups. She actually did pretty good once we put her back in undies. She will pull out of it. I remember learning to whistle it was the coolest thing ever! Go Ainsley!
LOL kids are so funny! Hopefully the transition back to undies will be painless.
Post a Comment