Monday, March 30, 2009

Gorda

I'm on week 2 of the couch to 5k and I'm tired, blah.

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE working out? As is evident by my huge butt I'm sure.

I'm in a funk right now and I'm sure it has something to do with how unhealthy I have become. I could possibly be a little stressed about job insecurity too.

I had to start a new medication a few weeks ago and it's WIPING me out. I'm having to take a nap in the afternoons which ends up feeling like a waste of my day when there is so much housework to do.

I'm thinking I should buy myself a new pair of shoes to make me feel better. :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Shoes are always fun.

Serin said...

Ugh, I hate working out too. New shoes are always fun!

Mimi said...

I searched the Couch 2 5K programs but there seem to be a million on the internet. Are they all the same/similar?

Hanna said...

Keep it up woman!! It will get way easier eventually. I'll do it with you in a few weeks. :)

Nash said...

i was so proud of myself i went twice in one day last week and went all week.
Had krispie kreme tonight.
WHY WHY WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY!
i know EXACTLy how you feel.