I love her hair short. It is so stinkin cute
What is with all the self inflicted hair cuts? She looks really cute with the short hair, though
I love her short hair. I am just glad it wasn't one of my kids this time.
LOVE IT! Did she "start" by herself?
It really did turn out cute...at least she didn't shave her head like my little sister did at age 7!
Super cute! After the summer I'm bobbin' Kylee's hair!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love her hair short. It is so stinkin cute
What is with all the self inflicted hair cuts? She looks really cute with the short hair, though
I love her short hair. I am just glad it wasn't one of my kids this time.
LOVE IT! Did she "start" by herself?
It really did turn out cute...at least she didn't shave her head like my little sister did at age 7!
Super cute! After the summer I'm bobbin' Kylee's hair!
Post a Comment