Awww, he's so cute! I love how early they look like a baby!
i did not know you were blogging here, somehow it's not on my google reader. i would SO love some taco time and arctic circle. YUM!
LOVE it, babies are SO fun. This is such a fun stage of pregnancy!
Awwwwww, I love that little blueberry!! I found all my baby boy clothes that I saved. . .I guess when we packed up in December, I still didn't know if it was a boy or girl and kept them to be safe. Hurry up and grow some boy parts, tiny Blueberry!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww, he's so cute! I love how early they look like a baby!
i did not know you were blogging here, somehow it's not on my google reader. i would SO love some taco time and arctic circle. YUM!
LOVE it, babies are SO fun. This is such a fun stage of pregnancy!
Awwwwww, I love that little blueberry!! I found all my baby boy clothes that I saved. . .I guess when we packed up in December, I still didn't know if it was a boy or girl and kept them to be safe. Hurry up and grow some boy parts, tiny Blueberry!!!
Post a Comment