Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Still having fun in Utah

Besides enjoying the weather and non-heat, we've just been hanging out. I still have to work (blech) but we've managed to sew up a storm too. We're at 8 dresses, 2 skirts, 5 pairs of pajama pants, a shopping cart cover and a cosleeper sheet.

Today we will add 6 more pairs of pajama pants for Girls Night In with all the little girls.

Then we still have 5 more dresses to sew, aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

We've also been to the movies (can't beat Alice in Wonderland for $.75 at the theater), the festival in Orem (in the rain), a few trips to DI (totally rocks), Cafe Rio, Taco Time, Arctic Circle...all the necessities right?

I think the girls and I are about ready to go home though. We'll be leaving Saturday morning I think to be home in time for Father's Day.

Still waiting on my camera so I don't have any pictures yet but hopefully in a couple days I can change that.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Seriously?! Where are you getting all this energy???? I feel like I want to be passed out on the couch all day I'm so tired.