Saturday, July 10, 2010

butterfly

Feeling the baby a little bit. Mostly early in the morning and at night when I lie down to go to bed.

I can't tolerate the bedroom being hot anymore so I'm trying to see if we can get another receiver in the girls room until the summer passes. I like watching movies while I lounge at night but my couch is not comfy at all so I've had to find other solutions.

Ainsley is on the road with grandma right now and spending some time in Wisconsin with her cousins. I'm jealous that she gets to be there when Pepper is born and I will miss it! I'm also missing her like crazy. I almost had a panic attack that first night, it just felt wrong!

The sick is finally gone I think! Right before I hit 15 weeks, so I guess it could have been worse. It is sooooo nice to not have my entire day planned around or ruined by food. I can eat or not eat when I feel like it and it's a huge relief. I had to rush out of the house yesterday and forgot breakfast and was worried I would sabotage myself but I did fine. I got a little tired but not sick, woo hoo!

Still waiting for more energy but I doubt that's going to get better while it's over 100 degrees outside.

Back to work

1 comment:

Serin said...

Yay for movement! I tried to vote, but it's not working. :(

Glad your sickies have gone away. (tu)

Any news on Hanna?