Sunday, July 18, 2010

PINK

We have another girl on the way! Can you believe that I went to the mall (mostly because I desperately needed some maternity shorts) but with the mindset that I would buy the first little baby outfit for her and I walked away with NOTHING?!!!! It's like my whole mindset changed. Nothing was cute to me at all. I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of sewing though.

If we get it booked soon, I should be headed to Wisconsin to see Penelope Jean and I'm so excited! I really didn't think I would have a chance to go until next year sometime but it looks like my mama is making it happen :)

The nausea is FINALLY better but it has been replaced by debilitating hunger. I didn't even think that was possible. I woke up at 3 this morning so hungry that I was actually in pain, I mean really?

With so many baby girls headed our way in the family right now I felt like I had to put our #1 pick for now for a baby name out there to make sure no one else was using it. They're not and I even got Jim to admit that it was a good Irish name after he did a little internet research of his own.

I didn't get a printout to share but her little profile instantly made me think she might look a little like Ainsley, definitely a good thing.

2 comments:

Angie said...

congrats on the next baby girl! I know how you feel about the clothes shopping for her. I've looked in stores and online and it's all ok, but nothing I NEED to have. Kinda made me sad. (Something my husband didn't get at all.) I keep thinking maybe the fall lines will have something great...

Darren and Natalie said...

Congratulations! You do have the most adorable girls!