Ever since Jim joined the church he has always referred to one specific quote. And I always loved it too. I remember it hung on the wall of our neighbor's house when we lived in Idaho so whenever I would go over their I would see and stare at it.
I would certainly like to say I can always keep this in mind but I'll admit that it's hard right now. I want to hold my head high and proclaim from the mountaintops that I'm strong enough to handle anything that comes my way, but that's now how I feel right now.
Right now I feel like crying...in a corner...in the fetal postion....with a carton of cookies and cream ice cream.
This year it looks like will be one of the hardest of my life...yep, one of the hardest. Putting it out there. I'm fighting every day to just live in the moment and enjoy the smell of a baby's head, the strange vocabulary of Caelan and the perma-smile of Ainsley but I'm struggling with that.
I'm aware of how blessed I am but I'm also reminded daily of what has been ripped away me, peace of mind and a the ability to believe in the goodness of human beings.
On that note, I may be going private again so if you weren't added last time be sure to let me know if you want an invite. Even if you're just a lurker and want an invite, just let me know.

7 comments:
I would love an invite!!!
(yorkfamily4ever@gmail.com)
I hope everything turns out okay for you & your sweet family. I'm out of the loop with all my Maricopa friends - makes me so sad :( Hang in there!!!!
You are so not alone! Did you see my last post? The quote "Come what may, and love it" has been staring at me over and over again because most days I am not loving it. There are days I am bitter that I have a baby, 2 yr old and almost 4 year old and it doesn't seem fair or what I ever invisioned for myself. I was talking to my hubby about it and we came to the conclusion that if it were easy there would be no room for growth, and it's all apart of the eternal scheme of things that this life is a test and it's all about proving ourselves and see how we handle the things that are thrown at us. It doesn't make it any easier though and is SO hard to remember that! But trust me- your thoughts and feelings or frustration, I have them too!
Hi Ash, I'm not one for words, but I love you and it will all be ok. When I get down, it helps to keep busy. So lets plan more crafy cousins and dive in movies. Have you painted your room yet? If not, I'd love to help. (non VOC paint of coarse (: haha)
-Mandy
I think most people feel this way from time to time. I love you and hope things start looking up again. Call me if you need me.
Hang in there! Please send me an invite(shortcake1107@ gmail)
Prayers are with you, Ash. Keep the faith! :-*
i am here for ya!
Post a Comment