
This entry is dedicated to my youngest child.
Miss Caelan Rachel
Her nicknames: CaeCae (kk), cake cake (this one is dedicated to Bella and Hanna), snuggle bug, baby monster, pirate baby
Caelan, what does a pirate say? Aaaargh, I'm a pirate.
Caelan, what does the baby monster say? Raaarrrrr!
Where's the baby monster? I here!
Yesterday I put butterfly wings on her and she ran around the house singing "fly fly fly"
Her favorite tv show is Wow Wow Wubbzy and she LOOOOVES to sing the happy song for me "If you're feeling stinky" is her favorite part.
If she is even a tiny bit wet she will scream at me "change my diaper!!!!!"
She changes her clothes 5 times a day. And every time she presents in a new ensemble she says " I ready go grandma's house" (as you recall, my mom lives only a mile from here, so we go there often)
She calls sandals "sanders" and she tells me all day long "I put my sanders on"
She thinks she can play the Wii and tells me "I wanna play bowing" (which is bowling for those of you that don't speak baby"
She LOVES babies. She has several baby dolls, and usually every single one of them has to be in bed with her at night or she will not sleep.
She eats cherry tomatoes like they are candy, and LOVES green beans. She ate an entire can of them the other night.
She makes me kiss each and every boo boo, no matter how small.
She hates the dentist.
As of last week, these are her stats:
At 28 months:
your child is 26 pounds, and that is at the 24th percentile for weight.
your child is 34.5 inches, and that is at the 29th percentile for height.
your child is 26 pounds, and that is at the 24th percentile for weight.
your child is 34.5 inches, and that is at the 29th percentile for height.
2 comments:
Aw, what a sweet (not so baby) baby girl! Riley's favorite show right now is Wubbzy. I'm getting really sick of it :p
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment