Saturday, August 2, 2008

yeah yeah yeah

Did you miss the part where I'm busy? Just because I have a new blog, that doesn't mean I'm going to be posting on it, haha.

I finished Jorden's school clothes shopping today, went to a bbq at my friend sarah's, and now I'm sitting down to prepare a primary lesson, yep, that's right, we've been called to primary...again.

I went home and cried after I gave in and accepted it. I'm still a little upset about it. 6 years in primary. 6 years with no relief society. 6 years of not knowing half the people in my ward because I'm stuck babysitting their kids. 6 years of dealing with my own kids during the week and dealing with everyone else's on Sunday.

I'm slightly bitter...trying to get over it....it might take a few days.

5 comments:

Hanna said...

well hello there! I hope the BBQ was fun at least. I know it can be a drag being in primary so long. I hope you have a really funny kid in your class that likes to reveal all sorts of embarrassing secrets about his parents. That kind of thing would make primary worthwhile. I will never forget the AWESOME prayers that little Libby girl would give in primary. "Dear HF, We're thankful we could come to primary today without any horrific car accidents. Please bless us that we don't go into diabetic comas. . ." I wish I was making this stuff up. She was like 6 years old, too!

Ashley said...

Well so far I just have two little 3 year olds that like to make out with each other...no, not making it up...I had to pull them apart because they wouldn't stop kissing.

Doreen said...

Bummer. Dave just got called to be EQ president. Again. After he just got released in December. After serving for 3 years. Not quite 6, but still...

5littlenordstroms said...

Hey you'll get over it. Maybe? I remember when being with more kids on Sunday was my worst nightmare and I struggled to accept primary callings too but I can honestly say that now I wish I was in primary. Just give in to it and I'm sure you'll see the blessings of it quickly.

Serin said...

You're nicer than me, I would've said no. Or at least been really tempted too. But I'm already going to Hell. ;)