Ainsley has been an absolute disaster these last few weeks. Hitting Caelan for no reason, back talking, taking swings at me and Jim both.
This afternoon after she slapped Caelan on the back so hard it left a huge red handprint, I sent her to her room and told her she wasn't having a birthday party.
Caelan said "I give Ainsley a birthday party!" and she ran into her room and has been following her around the house now singing "happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you!" Pretty much over and over again until you just about can't take it anymore because it's so stinking funny/annoying.
1. My kids are funny
2. What do I do about a 5 year old that I can't seem to figure out?
3 comments:
Britney was alot like that when she turned 5. It's only been getting better in the last couple of months (and she's almost 6). What I found has helped is just continuing to have mommy only times for her and make sure I compliment when her when she does something good. Good luck!
1. Yes, you do!
2. Pray for school to come faster! ;)
I have know clue...I am trying to figure out how to keep a 2 year old tame too. It is so frustrating to have a child that rampages through nursery like she is playing football. Good luck and hey everyone tells me it is only a phase and they will grow out of it; so that is what I pray for! Maybe it will work for you too.
Post a Comment