Tuesday, February 10, 2009

avoiding the inevitable?

I haven't posted this week because really it's kind of been a downer week for us.

We went up north for the weekend to see Macey and the baby shower and to grandpa's reception so that was fun, but other than that, definitely a downer.

My diaper regressed baby was just about back in panties again when she got ANOTHER stomach bag and we're back in diapers. She's seriously so horribly traumatized by poop at this point that I'm ready to start shopping around for kindergartener sized diapers, I feel awful for her :(

Ainsley's been out of the school the last two days because of burning a fever, but thankfully that was her only symptom.

Jim has the stomach bug too so he's been a big lump, no help with cleaning up vomit or diapers.

I'm tired and in dire need of some chocolate.

Here's to hoping for a non-downer rest of the week!

4 comments:

5littlenordstroms said...

Oh Man! No fun. I hope you have a better week too. Any fun valentine plans?

Unknown said...

sad sorry, I hope they start feeling better soon. By the way Happy Late Birthday!

Angie said...

Bummer! I hope everyone gets well soon. Put everyone down for a nap and then go grab some ice cream or something. That always makes life more bearable. ;)

The Williamson's said...

Oh man that sounds like a bummer! I hope things get better!