Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vegas baby!

We had an amazing time! We stayed at Mandalay Bay, saw a show (my first non-freebie vegas show!), watched the game, did a little shopping, and got some well-deserved rest. :)

Ainsley has her first loose tooth! She was so excited to show me when I got home.

I can't believe how much I missed them, I was seriously fighting back tears before we even left. I'm such a baby!

Back to reality, and reality means a house that has weeks of neglected housework because I've been all over the place the last few weeks, gotta straighten out my priorities I suppose.

Things we have coming up:

Father Daughter dance for Ainsley this Friday.
Father Daughter dance for Jorden next Thursday.
Wedding reception and baby shower up north this Saturday.
Still deciding on the sweetheart ball our church is doing for couples on V day.
Gymnastics and cheer for Jorden.
Soccer for Ainsley.
Finish painting my living room (must rent scaffolding)

Phew.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Dang cute hair. Happy Birthday!