Friday, February 27, 2009

Okay okay, my blog sucks

And I decided it's because I haven't posted nearly enough pictures recently.

I think I'll get the camera out this weekend and have some fun.

Nothing much going on around here.

Caelanism:

As many of you know my youngest child has a strange fascination with my hair...she strokes it and any chance she gets she'll take a small handful and smell it and run it under her nose (yes, issues, I know)

Yesterday we were sitting in the waiting of the Dr.'s office I think when she did such a thing and then said...

Mommy, your hair is delicious.

4 comments:

5littlenordstroms said...

That is soooo cute. I haven't forgotten your package but I've been busy. REAL BUSY. Don't ask. Anyway it is coming. Just not as soon as I thought. Love you. I

Unknown said...

Cute, and a bit strange but ohwell that is her.

Shelly said...

Diego did that to Celeste for the LONGEST time. He finally grew out of it, which was good. It'd be kind of a freaky thing, if he was still doing it! He'd be like that guy on Charlie's Angels...ha!!

Serin said...

LOL too cute!